What is covered under warranty?
- Refund Policy
- A refund will be provided only within four days of receipt of the product.
- It is applicable only if the product was purchased from our website (www.xertz.in) and not any other platform.
- Xertz will not be accountable for any delays in refund caused due to banks, holidays, or calamities.
- Replacement Policy
- The customer has the option to get the product replaced within one year of its purchase.
- Used and tear will not be considered as a criterion for replacement.
- In case the product cannot be replaced, the customer has the option to get it repaired.
- Accessories may not be offered at the time of replacement.
- Repair Policy
- During the Warranty Period, Xertz will provide repair or replace (at Xertz’s discretion) this product or any defective parts (“Warranty Claim”).
- Product repair or replacement under the terms of this Warranty does not give right to any extension or a new beginning of the period of warranty.
- Notes :
- If the product has been discontinued, the customer has the option to get the product exchanged.
- If the product exchanged is of a higher value, the difference amount will be paid by the customer.
- If the product exchanged is of a lower amount, a discount coupon will be offered to the customer.
The following information must be there to obtain a Warranty claim:
- The product,
- Proof of purchase, (Name and address of the dealer, the date of purchase, and the product type are mandatory)
- Reason for return.
To reduce the environmental waste you understand that the product may consist of reconditioned equipment that contains used components, some of which have been reworked. The used components all live up to Xertz’s high-quality standards and comply with Xertz’s product performance and reliability specifications. You understand that replaced parts or components will become the property of Xertz.
Limitation of Warranty:
- This Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and will automatically terminate before expiration if this product is sold or otherwise transferred to another party.
- The warranty provided by the brand in this statement applies only to products purchased for use, and not for resale.
- It does not apply to open box purchases, which are sold “as is” and without any warranty.
- Specifically exempt from warranty are limited-life consumable components subject to normal use and tear, such as microphone windscreens, ear cushions, modular plugs, ear tips, decorative finishes, batteries, and other accessories.
- This Warranty is invalid if the factory-applied serial number, date code label, or product label has been altered or removed from the product.
The following cases are not covered under Xertz’s warranty:
- Any item not purchased from an authorized Xertz dealer, online or offline
- Tamper by unauthorized persons or repair shops
- Minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose
- Any modifications or non-factory-installed electrical/electronic components
- Damage or defects due to alteration, misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear, extremes of temperature or humidity, or abnormal strain
- Accidental or intentional damage
- Damage in shipping
- External damage on cables (exposed wirings, cuts, tears, etc.)
- Cracking or other damage to the finish after seven (7) days of purchase
- Any damage from accessories (casings/housings/pouches, headband parts, ear cups, earbuds, extension cables, airplane adaptors, battery, etc.)
- A unit whose serial number has been defaced
- Any item/s included free on a purchase
- Sound characteristics (sound is a subjective matter and is not warranted)
- Products purchased as second hand or used.
- Damage resulted from chemical, fire, radioactive substance, poison, or liquid.